Survey & Engineering Coordinator / Senior Site Engineer
Senior Site Engineer Job: Please email your CV, along with Project Details of recent work you have successfully completed.
- Act as Engineering Coordinator on a portfolio of Projects as assigned, ensuring that all
deliverables meet Client’s, specified requirements and expectations.
- Liaise with Clients / Site Managers / Project Managers, and attend regular Site Meetings.
- Coordinate all site activities carried out by the Engineering Department.
- Review / Solve all Engineering related issues on portfolio of Projects as assigned.
- Provide support, leadership, and guidance to Project Teams & Site Engineers, ensuring that
projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality.
- Train / Mentor Project Team Members & Site Engineers to maximise their potential and ensure
successful project outcomes.
- Provide Quality Assurance on all Projects assigned, and works completed by Site Engineers,
to ensure final product meets the required standards.
- Ensure Health & Safety Procedures are observed at all times, and provide Method Statements
& Risk Assessments to safeguard all personnel.
- Provide Sales / Marketing support to all Company Departments to identify, develop and execute new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent Commercial Awareness, coupled with a strong understanding of business environment.
Key benefits of the role include:-
- Join an existing successful and expanding team based in London, providing the opportunity to
work throughout the United Kingdom on a variety of exciting Projects.
You will be provided the opportunity to continue to develop your career through our tailored
Career Development Programme.
The ideal candidate would be Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering or a related Discipline, with 15 year’s post-graduate experience in Site Engineering, working on large-scale Engineering & Construction Projects.
Please attach Cover Letter outlining the following:-
- Do you have a minimum 15 years, post-graduate experience; working on large-scale Engineering & Construction Projects?
- Do you have a proven track record outlining your ability to deliver large-scale scale Engineering & Construction Projects….?
- Are you fluent in written and spoken English?
- Do you have experience in Sales / Marketing?
- What are your salary expectations?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Site Engineer looking to enhance their experience in a wide range of industry sectors, with a view to taking the next step in advancing their career within the Engineering / Surveying Industry.
This role will allow you to develop your skills as a Senior Site Engineer / Project Coordinator working on a number of exciting Projects.
Work will include both site and office work, mainly covering the London area, and to include locations across the United Kingdom.
We need individuals that can both work as a team and independently, follow instructions and be innovative.
The successful candidate(s) would already live in the UK, hold a full driving licence, be presentable and be fluent in written and spoken English.
The salary for this position would be commensurate with your experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for us, please email your CV along with samples of recent Project / Work you have successfully completed together with your availability and expected salary for our consideration.
If you are interest in becoming part of our team then please complete the form on this page and attach your current CV. We will be in touch shortly after.