Senior Land Surveyor / Engineering Surveyor
This surveyor job role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Land Surveyor / Engineering Surveyor looking to enhance their experience in a wide range of industry sectors, with a view to taking the next step in advancing their career within the Surveying Industry.
- Act as Senior Land Surveyor / Engineering Surveyor on a portfolio of Projects as assigned, ensuring that all deliverables meet Client’s, specified requirements and expectations.
- Provide leadership to Project Teams, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality.
- Mentor Project Team Members to maximise their potential & ensure successful project outcomes.
- Provide Quality Assurance on all Projects assigned, to ensure final product meets the required standards.
- Topographic Surveys & Measured Building Surveys.
- HDS Laser Scanning.
- Point Cloud Data – Registration & Post-Processing.
- Engineering Surveying – As-Built Surveys & Setting Out.
- AutoCAD Delivery
- Quality Assurance – Design & Implement QA Methods & Procedures.
- Scheduling Staff.
- Monitoring / Mentoring Staff – Site Visit incorporated Quality Assurance.
Key benefits of the surveyor job role include:-
- Join an existing successful and expanding team based in London, providing the opportunity to work throughout the United Kingdom on a variety of exciting Projects.
- You will be provided the opportunity to continue to develop your career through our Career Development Programme.
- Leica P40 and Cyclone Registration.
- Introduction to 3D Modelling from Point Cloud Data.
- Introduction to Structural Monitoring Systems & Real-Time Automated Monitoring Systems.
- Introduction to Real-Time Environmental Monitoring Systems.
This role will allow you to develop your skills as a Land Surveyor working across a number of sectors.
Work will include both site and office work, mainly covering the London area, and to include locations across the United Kingdom.
Work may be varied, with the initial core skills requirement being in Land & Measured Building Surveying, Engineering Surveying but includes the opportunity to develop experience and skills in other disciplines such as Utility Surveys, Setting Out, Laser Scanning, 3D Modelling, and Structural Monitoring.
We need individuals that can both work as a team and independently, follow instructions and be innovative.
The successful candidate(s) would already live in the UK, hold a full driving licence, be presentable and be fluent in written and spoken English.
The salary for this position would be commensurate with your experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for us, please email your CV along with samples of recent Project / Work you have successfully completed together with your availability and expected salary for our consideration.
If you are interest this surveyor job role and in becoming part of our team then please complete the form on this page and attach your current CV. We will be in touch shortly after.