Underground Utility Surveys – GPR
At CHANTON SURVEY our highly skilled experienced Utility Surveyors enable us to offer a wide range of non-invasive Utility Mapping Solutions.
Utilising state-of-the-art technology including Radio Frequency Locators, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Total Station and Global Positioning Systems (GPS), we offer a wide range of services to accurately detect, trace, identify, and map all underground utilities / services.
The data captured is combined with detailed Topographical Survey data to produce up-to-date Underground Utility Mapping across a given site.
This information can prove invaluable to determine the location of utilities such as pipes, cables, ducts, voids, sewers, foul and surface water drainage routes across the site.
Ground Penetrating Radar Surveys can produce images through surfaces such as concrete floors, concrete pavements, rock, tarmac, and soil.
Benefits of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR):-
- Can detect, trace, and identify non-metallic utilities such as Gas Pipes and PVC Water Mains.
- Utility Surveys
- Building Services Tracing
- Drainage / Surface Water Route Surveys – Drainage Connectivity Surveys
- Foul Drainage Route Surveys
- Site Mark – Up
- Sub-Surface Void Detection
- Technical Report.
- 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- 2D / 3D Drawings in PDF format.
- Chanton has over 40 years’ experience in delivering highly accurate Topographical Surveys with integrated Underground Utility Surveys which aid in the construction and redesign phase of large-scale Urban Development Schemes.
- Projects have ranged in specification from delivering high-specification Topographical Surveys & Underground Utility Survey to facilitate Infrastructure Development to major Engineering Works.
- Recent projects include: Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital – RNOH Stanmore, Hart Road.
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP.
Chanton was commissioned by our Client to carry out a high-specification Underground Utility Survey at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.