CHANTON SURVEY provide a wide range of high specification Topographical Survey Solutions.
Utilising unique workflows combined with the latest technology, we are capable of delivering highly accurate, detailed Topographical Surveys for small and large-scale development sites.
We use integrated GNSS Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GPS), the latest Robotic Total Stations, a Digital Levelling techniques, to efficiently capture data in two or three dimensions, with the output in a range of formats to meet the individual needs of the client.
We produce Topographic Mapping to accurately determine ground relief and location of natural and man-made features across a given site.
These maps aid in the planning and design process for Architectural and Engineering purposes. We can provide any level of detail, accurately surveyed, edited, and presented to suit your needs.
Accuracy requirements of +/- 2mm in horizontal and +/- 1mm in vertical.
- Technical Report.
- 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- 2D / 3D Drawings in PDF format.
- Digital Terrain Models – DTM’s.
- Chanton has over 40 years’ experience in delivering highly accurate Topographical Surveys which aid in the construction and redesign phase of National Road Projects and large-scale Urban Development Schemes.
- Projects have ranged in specification from delivering high-specification Topographical Surveys to establishing Control Networks to facilitate new Road Layout Designs to major Engineering Works.
- Recent projects include: Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital – RNOH Stanmore, St. John’s Hill Road.
Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4LP.
Chanton was commissioned by our Client to carry out a high-specification Topographical Survey at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.