CHANTON SURVEY provide high quality professional services to establish and maintain precise Network Control for a wide range of projects.
We utilise state-of-the-art technology, advanced survey methods, and rigorous quality procedures to ensure we meet the required specifications from project start to finish.
We combine the latest Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Leica Robotic Total Stations, and Leica Digital Levelling techniques to establish and maintain all Network Control.
Control Networks are designed to determine optimum network geometry and ensure adequate redundancy is present for data analysis and adjustment. Field observations are processed through dedicated Survey Software and in-house procedures to calculate Least Squares Adjustments and produce final Control Network Coordinates.
- Construction – Setting Out Control Points on large-scale developments.
- Engineering – Control Networks for future Survey / Engineering Works.
- Technical Report.
- 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- 2D / 3D Drawings in PDF format.
- Excel Files.
- Chanton has over 40 years’ experience in establishing Control Networks for a wide range of small & large-scale Construction & Engineering Projects.
- Projects have ranged in specification from establishing a single baseline for Engineering / Setting Out Works to establishing Control Networks for National Road Projects and large-scale Urban Development Schemes.
- Recent projects include: MODA Wembley Stadium, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital – Stanmore.