Air Quality / Dust Monitoring
Live PM10 Web-Based Real-Time Air Quality / Dust Monitoring.
CHANTON SURVEY provide Real-Time Web-Based Air Quality / Dust Monitoring Solutions across a shared platform, specifically tailored for individual Construction Projects.
State-of-the-art Instrumentation measure and record Live Data which is pushed to a secure Website Interface via LAN or 3G Connection.
Access Real-Time Live Data via a shared single secure platform.
View data anywhere via any internet enabled device – SmartPhone, Tablet, or Computer.
Alarm Emails & Text Notification System.
Automated Notification when Trigger Levels / Limits are exceeded.
Icons indicate when Trigger Levels / Limits are exceeded.
- Alarm Emails & Text Notification System.
- Traffic Light Trigger Level System.
- Download Live Data as a CSV File directly from the Web Interface.
- Spread Sheet Data Validation & Analysis.
- Air Quality / Dust Report.
- Trend Graphs & Charts.
- Chanton have successfully delivered Monitoring Programmes for a wide range of Projects throughout our 40 year History.
- Projects have ranged in specification from private single-storey Projects, to multi-storey high-rise Restoration and Renovation Schemes.
- Recent projects include: 48/49 Pall Mall, Red Lion Court, and KingsGate School.