HD Laser Scanning & UAV
Do you require 3D Point Cloud Data captured using HD Laser Scanning & UAV ?
At Chanton Survey delivering accurate & reliable Survey Data is the foundation of what we do.
We provide accurate 3D Point Cloud Data in a variety of industry standard formats for import into BIM Software, or edited & delivered in AutoCAD. Point Cloud Data can used to capture data & deliver Topographical Surveys, Measured Building Surveys & Volume Analysis.
Accurate Point Cloud Data provides invaluable information & understanding of complex structures, critical design elements & tolerances which can feed into Design Software and are of fundamental importance to the success of any Project
How we do it ?
We us integrated HD Laser Scanning, UAV & Robotic Total Stations to efficiently capture highly accurate Survey Data in two or three dimensions, with the output available in a range of industry standard formats to meet your individual Project Specification.
Accurate & reliable “As-Built Data” in Point Cloud format can provide highly effective, data rich information to aid the design process. Registered Point Cloud Data can be imported to a variety of industry standard formats for import into BIM Software, or edited & delivered in AutoCAD.
3D Point Cloud Data can be accessed remotely through a “Shared” Point Cloud Platform to provide instant access & dimensional extraction & interrogation.
Why Chanton ?
- Latest Technology
- High Quality Delivery/Output.
- Robust Survey Methods & Quality Assurance.
- Cost-effective Survey Solutions.
- Topographical Surveys & Measured Building Surveys.
- Volume Analysis, Cut & Fill Calculations.
- Floor Plans, Detailed External & Internal Elevations & Cross Sections.
- Photographic Documentation of Buildings/Structures.
- 3D Models (Revit, Wire Frame, Solid, Surface, Architectural Models).
- Data Capture – HD Laser Scanning & UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles).
- 2D & 3D AutoCAD DWG’s & PDF formats.
- Access & Share “Live” Point Cloud Data.
Large-scale Re-Development & Restoration Schemes.
- Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital (GOSH).
Accurate Point Cloud Data underpins any Project & provides invaluable data rich information to Design Teams across the life-cycle of Projects.
Talk to us today & we will provide you with a cost effective solution to all your HD Laser Scanning & UAV requirements.