CHANTON SURVEY have been offering this highly accurate, fast and effective service to our Clients for over 10 years. Scanning is a highly efficient method of data capture, where 3D data is captured and stored as a 3D Digital Point Cloud.
The versatility, speed and accuracy of 3D Laser Scanning means that no matter what the Project, we are able to provide our Clients with a precise measurement solution.
Scanning at up to a million points per second, our 3D Laser Scan Data can be delivered in a variety of formats. 3D Laser Scanning provides our Clients with a cost effective method of capturing vast quantities of highly accurate data.
Point Cloud Data is processed through specialised 3D Software to generate a variety of outputs. 2D Plans and Cross Sections can be produced by “slicing” the Model at any position.
The resulting Point Cloud Data can be used in a variety of ways:
- Measured Building Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Heritage / Restoration Surveys
- Forensic Analysis
- Data Source for Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Remote Data Capture.
- Complete Data Capture.
- Cost Effective – reduced costs due to site revisits.
- Improved Accuracy & Highly Efficient Data Capture.
- Safety – reduces Health & Safety risk.
- Output allows for Building Information Modelling (BIM) & 3D Modelling.
- 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- 3D Animations & Visualisations.
- Floor Plans.
- Cross Sections.
- Street Scene Elevations.
- Chanton has over 10 years’ experience in providing High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services for a wide range of small & large-scale Projects, so whether your project relates to the Renovation, Restoration, or Refurbishment, of an existing building, we can provide a precise measurement solution.
- Projects have ranged in specification from small private developments to large-scale full Measured Building Surveys of multi-storey Office Blocks and Urban Development Schemes.
- Recent projects include: Warren Hill Lodge, 11-12 Dover Street.