Do you require Setting Out Solutions to successfully deliver your Construction/Engineering Project ?
At Chanton Survey delivering accurate & reliable Survey Data & Setting Out is the foundation of what we do.
We provide Medium/Long-Term Site Engineering Resource, Supervision, Quality Assurance & Setting Out throughout a Project’s life-cycle.
Our Clients can be assured they have the support/guidance, coupled with highly accurate, reliable Survey Data is provided at critical stages of their Projects, ensuring complex designs can be constructed with confidence.
We can provide an Initial Site Visit to Establish/Verify Survey Control & Architectural Design Site Grid Systems, along with additional visits to maintain Control & ensure you can successfully deliver Projects.
How we do it ?
We provide our Site based Staff with Engineering Technical Support & Guidance, to ensure all works are carried out correctly according to current ‘Best Practice’ methods to meet our Quality Assurance standards.
We us integrated GNSS, Robotic Total Stations & Precise Levelling techniques to establish & maintain all Horizontal & Vertical Control Networks.
Our “Specialist Teams” of experienced Engineering Surveyors are highly trained to Establish & Verify Control Networks & Validate Setting Out Design Data.
Setting Out Resource Options
- Ad-Hoc Site Visits.
- Full Time Site-Based Engineering Resource.
For small Projects, we can offer “Mobile Teams” that visit your Site as & when required, and for large-scale Projects, we can set up “Site-Based IT & Office” to support your staff, and any Sub-Contractors, through the entire Project helping to minimise the risk of problems.
Site Engineering & Setting Out
- Establish Primary Survey Control Networks.
- Verify/Check Existing Primary Survey Control.
- Best Fit Architects Design Grid System to an existing Building.
- Establish Gridline’s, Datum’s & FFL’s on Site.
- Setting Out Verification: As-Set Out Drawings.
- Construction Verification: As-Built Surveys.
- Sub-Contractor Quality Assurance/Validation Works.
Why Chanton ?
- 45 years’ experience.
- High Quality Delivery/Output.
- Robust Survey Methods & Quality Assurance.
- Cost-effective Survey Solutions.
- Technical Reporting.
- Weekly/Monthly Project Review Meetings.
- 2D & 3D AutoCAD DWG’s & PDF formats.
- Control Coordinates delivered in Excel format.
- As-Set Out Drawings.
Large-scale Construction & Engineering Projects, Urban Development Schemes & National Road Projects.
- Brunel Street Works (£400 Million), Black Horse Mills (£150 Million) & Great Eastern Quays (£150 Million).
An accurate Control Network & Site Grid System underpins the successful delivery of all Setting Out on Construction & Engineering Projects. Whatever the size of your Project, the result is always precise, accurate & delivered to your deadline.
Talk to us today & we will provide you with a cost effective solution to all your Control & Setting Out requirements.