Concrete Tendon / Rebar Scanning
CHANTON SURVEY provide a highly skilled team of experienced Engineers capable of detecting the positions of Structural Tendons and Rebar housed within reinforced concrete.
At CHANTON SURVEY we utilise the latest technology to detect, locate, and mark the position of Post-Tensioned Tendons on a wide range of small and large-scale construction projects. Through the use of this technology our clients can be assured that accurate data is provided, enabling further analysis to be carried out to determine the overall strength of concrete structures.
We integrate the Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan System and PS 250 Ferroscan System to detect the locate steels in concrete floor slabs, soffits and ceilings.
PS 1000 X-Scan System – Maximum detection depth: 300mm
Detects objects in multiple layers, depending on the condition of the concrete, rebar mesh spacing, object size, and depth.
Detects metal objects and non-metal objects.
- Metal Objects: rebar, tendon cables, copper & aluminium pipes etc.
- Non-metal Objects: wood, air cavities, plastic, electrical conduits, glass-fiber cables, etc.
PS 250 Ferroscan System – Maximum depth for determining Rebar diameter: 60mm
- Technical Report.
- 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- 2D / 3D Drawings in PDF format.
- Chanton has several years experience detecting the positions of Structural Tendons and Rebar housed within reinforced concrete.
- Projects have ranged in specification from simply locating the position and depth of Structural Tendons and Rebar within reinforced concrete, to higher specification where Scanning Techniques have allowed us detect objects in multiple layers, rebar mesh spacing, object size, and depth.
- Recent projects include: Bacardi Project, Sunleigh Road.