Structural / Movement Monitoring Live Data Automated System
Live Web-Based Real-Time Automated Structural Movement Survey Monitoring.
CHANTON SURVEY provide Real-Time Web-Based Automated Structural Monitoring such as structural movement survey solutions across a shared platform, specifically tailored for individual Construction Projects.
We provide specialist Structural Movement Survey Solutions to monitor and investigate movements in two dimensions through the utilisation of the most up-to-date Wireless Tiltmeter Instrumentation.
State-of-the-art Wireless Tiltmeter Instrumentation measure and record Live Data which is pushed to a secure Web Interface via LAN or 3G Connection.
Access Real-Time Live Data via a shared single secure platform.
View data anywhere via any internet enabled device – SmartPhone, Tablet, or Computer.
Alarm Emails & Text Notification System.
Automated Notification when Trigger Levels / Limits are exceeded.
Icons indicate when Trigger Levels / Limits are exceeded.
Dual Axis Wireless Tiltmeters are combined with a 3G / 4G GateWay to measure and record fixed reference points on structures, with the resulting data computed and presented for further analysis.
Data is sent automatically via a Live Data Link to a 3G / 4G GateWay and pushed to the Monitoring Software Suite: web interface which displays data on-line, in real-time.
- Alarm Emails & Text Notification System.
- Traffic Light Trigger Level System.
- Download Live Data as a CSV File directly from the Web Interface.
- Spread Sheet Data Validation & Analysis.
- Monitoring Report – PDF.
- Trend Graphs & Charts.
- Chanton have successfully delivered Monitoring Programmes for a wide range of Projects throughout our 40 year History.
- Projects have ranged in specification from private single-storey Projects, to multi-storey high-rise Restoration and Renovation Schemes.
- Recent projects include: 48/49 Pall Mall, Red Lion Court, and KingsGate School.