Engineering Surveyor – Site Engineer
Site Engineer Job Role: We are actively seeking an Engineering Surveyor / Site Engineer with a minimum of 5 year’s post-graduate experience in Site Engineering with a proven track record in delivering large-scale Projects.
- Act as Site Engineer on a portfolio of Projects as assigned, ensuring that all deliverables meet Client’s, specified requirements and expectations.
- Provide leadership to project teams, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality.
- Mentor Project Team Members to maximise their potential & ensure successful project outcomes.
- Provide Quality Assurance on all Projects assigned, to ensure final product meets the required standards.
Please email your CV along with samples Drawings of recent work you have successfully completed to apply for this site engineer job role.
Key benefits of the role include:-
- Join an existing successful and expanding team based in London, providing the opportunity to work throughout the United Kingdom on a variety of exciting Projects.
- You will be provided the opportunity to continue to develop your career through our Career Development Programme.
Skills to include:-
The following is a list of day to day activities:-
- Engineering Surveying – As-Built Surveys.
- Engineering Surveying – Setting Out.
- Quality Assurance & Data Validation Services.
Please attach Cover Letter outlining the following:-
- Do you have 5 years, post-graduate experience, working on large-scale Construction Projects…?
- Do you have the ability to work independently on large-scale Construction Projects…?
- Do you have a proven track record outlining your ability to deliver large-scale Construction
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Engineering Surveyor looking to enhance their experience in a wide range of industry sectors, with a view to taking the next step in advancing their career within the Surveying & Engineering Industry.
This site engineer job role will allow you to develop your skills as a Land Surveyor working across a number of sectors.
Work will include both site and office work, mainly covering the London area, and to include locations across the United Kingdom.
We need individuals that can both work as a team and independently, follow instructions and be innovative.
The successful Candidate(s) would already live in the U.K. or like to relocate to the U.K. and be within 1 hours drive from our offices, hold a full driving licence, be presentable, and be fluent in written and spoken English.
The salary for this position would be commensurate with your age & experience.
If you think you are the right candidate for us, please email your CV along with samples of recent work you have successfully completed together with your availability and salary expectations, for our consideration.
If you are interest in becoming part of our team then please complete the form on this page and attach your current CV. We will be in touch shortly after.