AutoCAD Technician Role
London / Romford £20,000 – £26,000
We currently have an AutoCAD Technician role available. Do you want to join our Survey & Engineering Department?
AutoCAD Technician Role Specification:-
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager, Senior or Principal Surveyor, to advise on the most appropriate approach and the most efficient way to deliver Projects.
- Register Point Cloud Data & produce 2D & 3D Drawings from Point Cloud data measured by our experienced team of in house Surveyors.
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager to pro-actively report on project progress, and ensure that projects meet the required deadlines and project costs remain within budget.
- Liaise with Surveyors / Engineers and provide Quality Assurance.
- Provide AutoCAD Delivery & Output.
- Liaise with CAD Sub-Contractors as required concerning project specifications and deliverables.
- Ensure that the CAD element of projects deliver a great service by guaranteeing they beat client expectations and meet Company standards – in aspects such as quality & timeliness.
- To undertake all other reasonable tasks as requested.
- The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Cyclone, AutoCAD and CloudWorx with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in AutoCAD and manipulation of Point Cloud Data.
- A Survey related Degree / Qualification or experience of working in the Survey Industry is desirable by not essential to the role.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across the Project Team with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Some experience in guiding and training others in AutoCAD Techniques would be desirable.
Salary: £22k – £26k
If you are interest in becoming part of our team then please complete the form on this page and attach your current CV. We will be in touch shortly after.